1. The School Uniform
- Pupils are to wear the appropriate school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- All pupils are required to be in full uniform at all times in school premises or at school-organised functions. The school badge must be displayed on the top left pocket of the shirt/pinafore.
- The uniform for the boys is white short-sleeved shirt and blue shorts. The shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- The uniform for the girls is white short-sleeved blouse and knee-length blue pinafore.
- The uniform for P1 and P2 pupils is school collared T-shirt and blue shorts. The T-shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- P.E. attire is collared school T-shirt according to house colours and blue shorts. It is to be worn only during the days when P.E. lessons are conducted. Pupils are required to change back into their uniform during recess unless they are having sports CCA in the afternoon. T shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- Shoes and socks:
- Shoes, shoe laces and socks must be white.
- Socks must be above ankle. No ankle socks are allowed.
2. Hair and Accessories
- Must be clean shaven.
- Hairstyle with “tail”, permed hair, dyed hair or long hair is strictly forbidden.
- Long hair is defined as:
- Hair that touches the shirt collar.
- Hair that covers the ears.
- Hair that covers the forehead.
- Keep their hair short.
- Those who wish to keep their hair long are to tie or plait their hair using black or dark blue hairbands / ribbon, or keep their hair in place using black or dark blue clips / bands.
- Hairstyle with “tail”, permed hair or dyed hair is strictly forbidden.
- Fingernails should be kept short and clean.
- No nail polish or strengthener should be applied to fingernails.
- Tinted spectacles are not allowed in school.
- Pupils are only allowed to wear spectacle frames of the following colours:
- Other dark, solid colours.
5. Jewellery and Adornments
- Pupils must not wear expensive jewellery, watches, bracelets, etc. to school for safety reasons.
- Only one pair of small and simple ear studs is allowed for the girls.