Ms Amy Natalia
|3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
The objectives of our Football CCA are to maximize participation, progressively develop and improve technical skills, acquiring a solid understanding of the rules, preparing for competition, and most importantly build passion for the game.
Through our school ICREST values, CPS football team members learn and practice:
- Self-Discipline – Approach every training and game with a positive attitude.
- Care – Take ownership of self-care and care for others.
- Responsibility – Take ownership of personal and team behaviours.
- Innovation – Become a stronger decision maker on the pitch during every training and game.
- Excellence – Demonstrate the best possible level of effort to reach his potential.
- Teamwork – Play with enthusiasm and influence the game with his actions.